Large versions of the Fluidicshok with coil spring reset. Capacities of up to 14,000,000 inch-pounds are available in a heavy duty mill-type design. Over 60 sizes are standard. Long stroke buffers are available with up to 120 inch deflections and capacities to one hundred million inch-pounds, making this the highest capacity standard shock absorber in the world.
For dimensions and capacities follow links below:
Crane and Industrial Buffers.
W-Series self-adjusting crain and mill buffers.
Taylor Buffers are fluidic type shock absorbers designed for heavy duty, severe service applications.They absorb the total impact energy of the application and convert this energy to heat. After impact, internally mounted coil springs gently restore the buffer to its original un-stroked condition.
• Crane and Industrial Buffers Features
• Mountings shown are standard. Optional mounts can be ordered such as: foot, front flange, etc.
• A.I.S.E. Crane specifications provide for crane buffers mounted on adjacent sides where bridges or trolleys come together. Please specify if this condition is applicable.
• Special sizes available to 60 in. stroke and 60 million in-lb capacity. Consult factory for details.
• If you desire, Taylor engineers can recommend a Crane or Industrial Buffer for specific needs.